Northeast High School Home
Click on the attached link for details.
We love our teachers’ creativity. Click on the attached link to see how Mrs. Michelle Spencer uses art in a unique way to teach math.
As part of the LCSD Return to Learn Initiative, the District is welcoming a new addition. Click below to find out how the new LCSD instructional technologist will be available to help teachers, students, and parents.
Here's your chance to have input on how federal dollars for the LCSD are used. The 2020 LCSD Needs Assessment Survey is now available. We want to hear from you! Click on the attached link for more information.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video